How to photograph nail art?April 27, 2023
How to become a nail technician?June 13, 2023
Semipermanent: how to put it on, cost and duration
Semi-permanent nail polish manicure is one of the most popular services for those who want to make a good first impression from the very first handshake, but also among the most popular in major salons. It is essential for nailcare professionals to choose the right products and practice the right techniques to do a great job, satisfy customers and retain them.
How to put on semi-permanent nail polish
The application of semipermanent nail polish is a technique that is taught in many courses for estheticians and nail technicians.Although on the surface it is an extremely simple treatment, it is essential to perform it with the utmost precision and adherence to the application time.
To apply or semipermanent polish without ruining the nails you i proceed as follows:
- Nail preparation: start by thoroughly cleaning the nails, removing any nail polish (semipermanent or otherwise) already present. One must then turn to the removal of the cuticles,as this step is crucial for the subsequent hold of the nail polish.
- Primer application: Primer is a product that is used to prepare the nails and promote the adhesion of semi-permanent nail polish. Apply a thin layer to each nail and let it dry for a few seconds.
- Spread the polish: You can apply a thin layer of polish on the first nail, starting at the cuticle and pushing toward the end of the nail. Be sure to cover the nail completely without touching the surrounding skin. Repeat the process for all nails.
- Drying under UV or LED lamp: semipermanent nail polish requires a UV or LED lamp to photoharden Usually, about 30-60 seconds under an LED lamp and 2-3 minutes under a UV lamp are sufficient. Times may vary depending on the power of the instrument.
- Top coat application: after curing the polish, apply a layer of top coat to seal and protect the manicure. Let dry in lamp for the time recommended by the manufacturer.
- Cleansing the nails: complete the semipermanent nail polish application by removing the dispersion layer with Cleanser.
The procedure of applying semipermanent nail polish is straightforward and essential, however, it is necessary to focus on certain elements that allow it to be performed at its best, increasing the level of customer satisfaction and without ruining the nails. Among the issues to consider is, first of all, the priority of choosing a professional nail care system. Taking advantage of the help of products with formulations that are not aggressive to the nails and capable of enhancing the client’s hand, without weakening or ruining them. In fact, one of the biggest fears of those who have to book an appointment for semipermanent nail polish application is the fear that their nails will come out weakened, breaking and becoming very short.
Semi-permanent nail polish: cost
The cost of applying semipermanent nail polish is a discriminating variable for clients who must decide whether to go to your salon or not. Therefore, it is important not only to keep in mind one’s competitors and market trends, but also to convey the value of one’s business and the quality of the products chosen.
Who uses the LACTUBE™ can not only count on a micro-universe of nail care tools, but also on a valuable ally in making their clients’ hands flawless, at the right cost. The range of products dedicated to B2B includes:
- Base Coat: to be applied after manicure, makes the semi-permanent nail polish last longer than 3 weeks tested, thanks to the presence of a special primer inside.
- Color Pro: The LACTUBE™ COLOR line includes 42 colors and 4 collections per year. These are ultra-pigmented and opaque formulations on the first pass.
- Top Coat: perfect for giving extreme shine to hands after curing gel color in a lamp.
What makes these proposals among the most popular with practitioners is the grip: the solutions mentioned are spread on the nail using a special pen-shaped applicator. It almost turns into a writing instrument, ready to tell a story through the choice of the color of the chosen semi-permanent nail polish.
In addition, this solution also brings significant benefits to the customer as well, including a -30% reduction in application time and the security of using a healthy and hygienic product.
In addition to its symbolic and practical value, this applicator eliminates the possibility of contamination from previous applications, thanks to a special valve that prevents any backflow. In addition, the bristles inside can be easily replaced at the end of each treatment, making each appointment unique and hygienically tested.
All professionals who choose products from the LACTUBE™ line secure a patented system that reduces the time it takes to apply semi-permanent gel: less time to spend on each appointment, more appointments throughout the day.
How long does LACTUBE™ semipermanent last?
The purchase of materials is a cost item that can affect what you propose to clients: however, investing in quality raw materials will allow you to not only be able to improve your market positioning, but also increase the number of clients who return to your salon To redo semi-permanent nail polish.
If you want to achieve these goals, products from the LACTUBE™ line can be your valuable allies: in particular, by purchasing the Promotional Kit you can count on everything you need to test or carry on your business in a professional manner, ensuring healthier, more beautiful nails for your clients. In fact, on the one hand, the innovative formulation of UV gels involves the use of a probiotic mix selected that create a barrier against infectious agents that could cause damage to the nails; on the other hand, the high density composition of the glaze allows for an immediately uniform result over the entire surface.
Thanks to all these features, products in the LACTUBE™ line provide more than 21 days of excellent durability with a super high-gloss, impact- and scratch-resistant effect. All products are made with a vegan formulation that is also suitable for nickel allergy sufferers, as well as being delivered in Petrol Free packaging, for the health of people and the environment.